EAI QSHINE 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Heterogeneous networking has long been the focus of computer network and communications researchers worldwide. Since 2004, QSHINE has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to present novel ideas on heterogeneous networking related subjects, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness of heterogeneous networking. QSHINE 2021 sets the goal to be a high-quality conference and an international forum for presentation and discussion of cutting-edge research in the field. The scope of QSHINE 2021 covers both newest theoretical and practical research topics to address the challenges from both the trending application requirements and the communication technologies.
Original submissions, not under any concurrent reviews, are solicited in all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks varying from network theories and models, emerging networks and applications, network heterogeneous computing, signal and data processing, security and privacy in networks, and artificial intelligence and machine learning in networks.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Network Theories and Models
- Quality of Service (QoS) Provisioning: Architectures, Protocols and Mechanisms
- Quality of Experience (QoE): User-perceived Quality, Cost-sensitive Experience
- Reliability and Scalability: Performance, Adaptation, Cognition, and Extensibility
- Cross-layer Design, Optimization and Implementation: Spectrum/ Energy Efficiency
- Robustness: Fault/ Disruption/ Disaster-tolerance, Resilience, Survivability
Emerging Networks and Applications
- Next Generation Networks
- Ubiquitous Wireless Communication Networks
- 5G/ B5G Mobile Networks
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Network Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Computing Networks
- Edge Communications, Mobile Cloud Computing and Fog Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Internet of Vehicles (IoV) and Low Latency Communication Networks
- Social Networks, Opportunistic Networks and Other Novel Relationship Networks
- Smart Utility Networks
- Green Communication Networks
- Network Solutions to Address COVID-19
Network Heterogeneous Computing
- Analogue/Digital Conversion System
- High Performance Embedded Systems
- Heterogeneous Resources Virtualization Frame
- Performance Modelling and Analysis Tools
- Functional Simulation and Physical Testbed Tools
Signal and Data Processing
- Decoding and Encoding
- Modulation and Diversity
- Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
- Image and Video Signals Processing
- Audio and Speech Signals Processing
- Wireless Communication Signals Processing
- Array Signals Processing
- Biomedical Signal processing
- Data mining and Pattern recognition
- Information Filtering and Fusion
- Big data Processing
Security and Privacy in Networks
- Intrusion detection
- Disaster Recovery and Invulnerability
- Encryption, Authentication and Availability Assurance
- Hardware Forensics
- Security Protocols
- Emerging Blockchain Technologies
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Networks
- Online Computational Intelligence in Super-large Scale
- Computer Aided Diagnosis System in Medical Networks
- Cyber Infrastructure Architectures in Traffic Networks
- Real-time decision and Automation in Swarm
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping in Vehicle Networks
- Wearable and Implantable Devices in Human Engineering
- Flexible Production Line in Manufacturing Engineering
- Distributed Machine Learning and Federated Learning
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: Qshine Conference Proceedings.
Qshine proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- MDPI Electronics (IF: 2.412) – Special Issue “Security of Wireless Communications“
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (indexed in Ei Compendex, Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.