EAI QSHINE 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Heterogeneous networking has long been the focus of computer network and communications researchers worldwide. Since 2004, QSHINE has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to present novel ideas on heterogeneous networking related subjects, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness of heterogeneous networking. QSHINE 2022 sets the goal to be a high-quality conference and an international forum for presentation and discussion of cutting-edge research in the field. The scope of QSHINE 2022 covers both newest theoretical and practical research topics to address the challenges from both the trending application requirements and the communication technologies.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE): Architectures, Protocols and Mechanisms
- Reliability and Scalability: Modeling, Cognition, Extensibility, Big Data
- Network Security and Privacy: Intrusion Detection, Encryption, and Blockchain
- Robustness: Fault/ Disruption/ Disaster-tolerance, Resilience, Survivability
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Online Computational Intelligence, Distributed Learning, Federated Learning, Edge Intelligence, Game-Theoretic Approaches
- E-Health Networks: Biomedical Signal processing, Data mining and Pattern Recognition, Network Solutions to Address COVID-19
- Emerging Networks and Applications: Internet of Things, B5G/ 6G Networks, Space-air-ground Networks, Cloud/Edge/Fog Computing, SDN/NFV, smart grid, Quantum Communications & Computing, AR/VR, Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: QSHINE Conference Proceedings.
QSHINE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
11 April 15 June 2022
20 July 2022
24 August 2022
Start of Conference
26 November 2022
End of Conference
27 November 2022